The primary role will include but not be limited to working with manufacturing to receive and label inbound material. Preparing products for incoming and outgoing shipment and keeping accurate records of all shipments. The job will include processing, inspecting, and packing both incoming and outgoing shipment per ISO 13485 standard.
Duties will include:
- Receiving material according to work QMS work instructions and moving the labeled material to the inspection area.
- Documenting received parts in QMS and providing back up documents to procurement/ AP vouching team.
- Performing weekly cycle counts and documenting the results in the QMS.
- Picking and pulling material requirements for production jobs.
- Shipping & Distribution of finished goods and shipping request forms.
- Manufacturing support
- Ensure that accurate packaging is included for all outbound shipments.
- Ability to create custom documents for both imports and exports.
- Reverse logistics and RMA activities
- Maintain accurate records and processing all QMS activities in a timely fashion.
- Remaining ISO audit ready.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment.
- Verifying and accurately documenting part number, quantities, and lot number of materials that has been received.
- Handle LTL and parcel shipments.
- Handle pick & pack requirements.
- Following all material handling procedures within the QMS.
- And/or any other duties that are determined to be critical to the success of Surround Medical Systems’ success, corporate directives, or unique business request from management.
Experience & Education:
- High School Diploma
- Distribution experience (2 years minimum)
- Warehouse/ Distribution experience in regulatory environment
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of shipping tools (UPS WorldShip, FedEx, & DHL)
- Knowledge of custom, trade, & export requirements
Surround Medical Systems, Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status.
Primary Work Location: USA Morrisville, NC – onsite
Reports to: Director, Supply Chain
Authorized to work in the US